We had a nice visit with Grandma GG (my Grandma) and Nana (my great grandma) yesterday.
I just love my Grandma's house.
I snapped this picture in her dining room.
Her whole house is decorated so beautifully.
I hope she doesn't mind I am sharing this.
I would have walked around taking more pictures, but there was children and water...
so I didn't. My Mom and Noah came for lunch too.
These kids just get a kick out of Grandma GG's boat and being on the water.
Mr. Hass even got to come too.
He gave us a boat ride around the lake while we chatted and searched for turtles.
It's always crazy how much cooler it is on a body of water than not.
I think I always want to be on a body of water somehow. Electric boat, cruise ship, sail boat, yacht, yes, that all sounds nice doesn't it?
After our boat ride we ate lunch.
It was delicious but I don't have any pictures of it.
I was too busy eating.
I made the rasberry pretzel jello salad again too.
This time it was pretty.
But again, no pictures of that either.
Too busy eating.
The kids fed the ducks after eating their lunch.
Mr. H showed Claire how to fish.
They used leftover corndog as bait.
And just so ya know, ducks don't like corndogs.
But they do like snickerdoodles.
Thanks for having us over Grandma!
Can't wait to come back again soon.
Now let me ask ya all something...
Does this make you nervous?
Little bit?
Hmm.
Okay.
What about this?
Yeah, me too.
;)











25 comments:
It seems like fun. I wish we had things to do like that. Love the girls are always dressed alike.
Looks like a perfect day! It's so nice that you spend time with your grandmothers. It's as important to them as it is to your children.
Hello friend!
Sorry I am a titch bit behind, these little boys are keeping me hopping! It has been really great though so far, I am loving it.
Such great posts, your pictures just get more and more perfect. These boat pictures just do me in, I need to know someone with a boat for great pictures alone. And seaworld looks fantastic. Don't you love the bubble blowers, we bought four of those at Disneyland, my boys loved them too! Great sunglasses picture of your dad, love that one.
Oh and I love your girls outfits on the boat. K has one similar and it has been my favorite this summer. So cute. Yes wouldn't it be wonderful to have a swim day with our kids. One day maybe......we are bound to see each other again I have to think. Kindred spirits and all!
Good pics!!! Can't say it was relaxing for me!!! But it was fun!
Cute pics! I love the one of N &H!
Very fun pictures Genn,
Yes the one of Claire leaning over the side with out daddy there makes me a bit nervous. However, this looks like our boat every other weekend with Hannah. The only exception is she has a life jacket on. Still makes me a bit nervous. Your grandma's house must be so beautiful. The girls outfits are adorable.
Traci
I love spending time with my grandparents and your grandma's house is beautiful!
Looks like such a great afternoon!! And Daughter has that same denim jumper! Adorable! ;)
what a fun afternoon spent with loved ones. And yes, having a kiddo hanging over the water does make me nervous!
i completely agree about being on the water... i loveee being on a boat (extra points if it is a CRUISE boat. haha)
and the girls look so cute, as always.
I was just gonna say I dont know how you can relax on the boat with the little ones, I would be freaking out the whole time, but my kids dont know how to swim yet, so it makes me nervous if there is water anywhere we go;)
What a fun day! Great pics, as usual! =)
Looks like you guys had a great day!! Yes, both photos make me very nervous!!
Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com
What a fun day, I love nice little afternoons spent with family. They are the best, especially when good food is included.
Oh, and the girl's outfits are absolutely darling...they are quite fashion forwards just like their mama!!!
I want to live on a lake with a boat. Sounds perfect. Cute pictures, love your girls' outfits!
Gorgeous pics...I love your Grandma's house too. How wonderful it would be to live there on the water like that. OH, and do those pics scare me?? Umm yeah! haha...Glad you had a fun time.
Such a fun day!!! I soooo want to live on a lake just like this...wow!! Beautiful!
What a perfect way to spend your day together!
WOW !!!! Your G-Ma has a beautiful house. Who Knew?????
It was a fun day for me too. As the girls get older, it will be more fun for them. (I hope) they will learn to fish and possible catch.
It was fun for me too.....G-Ma
Your grandmas one hip lady! What a pretty diningroom and such a beautiful lake. I've always dreamed of living on a lake. I friend of mine in college lived on a lake and we would go water skiing and out to lunch on the lake...ahhhh the good life! Looks like you all had a beautiful day together.
What a fun day! That is awesome that your grandma lives on a lake & you guys get to enjoy it too! Lucky! Cute pictures! Pay has that same jumper =)
Cute pics...are there really fish to catch in your grandma's lake? How fun for the kids to be able to go out on the boat and putt around. I got to go once and it was great fun so I guess it's not just fun for kids! Your grandma is a kick.
Looks like a great day! There's boats in my family too...but it's been awhile since we've been able to visit and go out on one.
Yes the leaning over the side makes me nervous too! LOL
Blessings,
Jill
Hi Genn....we are headed to my sister in law's lake house tomorrow and guess what my girls will be wearing??? Those adorable little rompers! I can't wait to share the pix. Now, will you please share where you buy the cute bows for your girls??
I just love her house on the water. What a beautiful place to live. These pictures look like so much fun. AND, yes, the last one makes me nervous. haha. :))
Post a Comment