Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Their Many Hats
I am always on the lookout for a good sun hat for the girls.
I spotted these while we were at Wal-Mart recently, and while they aren't exactly what I was looking for, the girls liked them and they do protect their face from the sun pretty well.
Sigh.
I love these girls more than they could possibly know.
They won't know just how much until they have their own little ones.
This morning they were driving me crazy.
I mean crazy.
Screaming, crying, fighting, crying, you name it.
And then this afternoon they were so sweet and so cute.
Looking at these pictures of them makes my heart do flip flops.
I made rasberry jello pretzel salad.
It was my first time.
It didn't turn out as pretty as I had hoped.
Sure tasted good though.
Labels:
my girls,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












24 comments:
They are adorable!! : )
That salad is my favorite, I make it every Thanksgiving to take to my inlaws. It's kind of my speciality according to them anyways!
Love there cute little faces in their hats. I am kinda jealous your kids will wear hats. Mine refuse, even my boys who you would think would want to wear ball hats just like daddy. Nope they throw a huge fit if I even suggest it. I am holding out hope for for Katelynn I guess. She actually kept hers on for at least fifteen minutes yesterday. That's something!
Love those hats! Too cute!
Those pictures are just precious!
Hi Genn,
I love that jello salad, it is amazing. Sounds good on these hot summer days.
The pictures of the girls are so sweet. They truly have the cutest little faces.
Crazy how much we love our littles!! They have no idea just how much.....
Traci
Love the hats! We are always trying to find cute ones too. Now that mine are getting older, they want sequins, bold, even Justin Bieber! As long as they wear hats...but I haven't given in to Bieber yet! Ha! Your jello salad sounds delish! I made my first ever try at puppy chow. The little ones gave it thumbs up! And just how darling are your sweet babes in those red bows???????!!!!!!!
What cute pictures of your girls...I especially like the two b&w's in the middle!
Love the girls in their hats. Boyd rarely wears a hat. I wish he liked them more. I so know what you mean about how much you love them, in spite of them making you a little crazy. Ha. We've had a rough few days around here, and even though I've complained a bit, I still love Boyd more than life itself!
The jello salad sounds good!
ps. glad you made the blt salad. I am having another today, probably for dinner. :)
hi there!!
loving those pics
the b&w's especially!:)
nothing sweeter then a girl in her hat!
isn't being a mommy crazy like that...so much crazy...so much love!:)
have a happy day
looking forward to catching up a bit over here...i have been gone way to long!
AHHH those are the cutest pictures eva!!! Love them too!!
P.s. I love hearing C bear say "Aunt E, Aunt E" when I'm talking to you on the phone :) They make my heart happy!
Love the hats and the pictures! Funny, I just printed that recipe yesterday...I am going to try it out this weekend. :-)
Those are great pictures! Such cute little faces your girls have. Hannah looks so much like your husband and Claire reminds me of you...I'm sure you have heard that before.
LOVE those pictures of the girls. especially the black and white ones.
and that jello salad sounds delish... i had never thought to make it, but it sounds like a really good summer treat. i may have to research a recipe now :) thanks for the idea!
Love those pictures! You are a really great photographer... and it helps that you have gorgeous girls! :)
They are so cute!!! It's so funny how they can make you crazy and fill you with joy all in the same day. I make a strawberry pretzel dessert that I LOVE!!
oh my goodness how cute are the girls in their hats!! no wonder your heart does flip flops -- because they are just adorable. all of these pictures are precious, but i think my favorites are the black and whites.... sooooo cute. that rasberry jello pretzel salad sounds soooo good and looks so pretty and colorful and summer-y too. i may have to look up the recipe for that. sounds like a yummy snack or dessert. :)
just attach a flower or bow to the hats
I love the hats and your girls are too adorable! Great pictures!
So cute, Genn! I always had hats for beka too when she was little. They grow up so fast! Enjoy them when they are little. ;)
I made strawberry pretzel salad last week; LOVE it. Raspberry sounds good too, do you use raspberry jello and raspberries instead of strawberry?? Sounds good! :)
take care!
Jodi
They are just to cute for words!!
Adorable! I'm always on the lookout for good hats for my kids too. They always seem to go missing. I think I need to start buying in bulk and stashing them all over the house, yard and vehicles :)
So adorable! I think I may need to head to the Walmart hat section. Thanks for the kind words in your comment. Love ya!
So cute! I like the hats! Hope you girls had a good week!
They are pretty darn cute. It always makes me glad to hear that it's not just my kids that irritate each other. ALL DAY LONG!!! interrupted by brief, sweet moments of loving each other.
Post a Comment