We had a really nice, relaxing morning today. Jake didn't have to go in to work until 2pm. We lounged around, did a drive-thru Starbuck's run, made breakfast, got all my clean laundry put away (hooray for that!), and then decided to go for a bike ride. It's been a long time since I dusted off the old beach cruiser. I am always saying I want to get a mountain bike, because around our house it is so hilly that the three speeds on my beach cruiser can only help out so much. We decided to ride over to my parents house and back. I figured I could manage on my beach cruiser on the way there (since it is mostly coasting downhill to get there), and then I would steal my Mom's mt. bike and ride that home.
The girl's got her sippy and she is ready to go!

Waiting for Mom to put on her shoes...

Finding some fun in Grandma's kitchen with her cousin Noah.

Hannah thought that Noah needed his nose wiped.

Grandma smiling, while Hannah and Noah stare, mouths agape, at Finding Nemo on TV.

Where is Hannah? There she is!

The Hass Family, ready for the short (but uphill) trek back home! Thanks for letting me ride your bike Mom. She handles nicely.
3 comments:
CUTE pictures!! It was a nice surprise to have you come over this morning!!
Cute pictures. I'm going to have to get a new bike or have some gears put on my beach cruiser when we're in Corona. And guess what... we're moving everything this weekend!
How nice that you are just a bike ride away from your mom! I'm super jealous!
Post a Comment