Tuesday, February 7, 2012

what i wore wednesday... and a guest or two



Hi everybody.
The week's halfway over.
Who's ready for the weekend?
I am!

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy today.
Sharing a few outfits from the last week.

Last Friday night- heading over to my parents house for dinner to celebrate my brother Drew's birthday.
I am in love with this new blanket sweater that I recently bought.
My sister kept calling it my mexican blanket.
Whatever, I love it.  I bet she's just jealous it's not hers. ;)
sweater (or is it a blanket?)- Old Navy on clearance!
tank top- long & lean from target
pants- Juicy Couture Nordstrom
Uggs- Nordstrom

Saturday- going to work.
blue tank- BP Nordie's
striped sweater- Target
jeans- Vigoss BP Nordie's
shoes- Report BP shoes Nordie's
red necklace- Francesca's

Later Saturday afternoon- heading out to the beach for dinner with my aunt and cousins who I have not seen in forever (more on that in the next post)-
plaid shirt- American Eagle
white tank- long & lean target
skinnies- Windsor
shoes- TOMS Nordie's

We were all meeting up at my parents house before driving to the beach, and you'll never guess who wasn't ready to leave by 4pm...
my Dad!
I think he was frustrated with his hair or something.
hahahahahaha.
I'm kidding.
He was caught up doing something and didn't realize the time.
So, I did what any blogger would do with that beautiful golden sun shining down upon us...
I barked orders out to my mom and my sister to get out there and pose for wiww!
And they did!
On Erika-
striped shirt- t shirt mart
jeans- SO Kohl's
wedges- hand me downs from her wonderful sister ;)
they are from BP shoes a long time ago
My beautiful Mother is featuring:
black blouse- Kohl's
white cami- Nordstrom
skinnies- Target
boots- Kohl's
bloomie- she made it
leather jacket- Chico's

Thanks for participating with me mom and sis!
You should have heard us telling Mr. Hass what angles to shoot from.
"Get my right side.  That's my best side."
"No no not that angle, this angle."
"Do we look skinny?"
"Maybe you should stand on a ladder, and turn the camera vertically, there... now do we look skinny?"
Women.
Am I right or am I right?
And we stood there posing until the sun went down.  ;)

What do you think of my cute new mocassin slippers???
slippers- clearance at Target!
fancy ankle bracelet- Hannah made for me with her new surfer girl bead kit from Christmas- I love it
workout pants- Nike (my favorite pair) from Kohl's

Keepin' it real even though I don't like this picture of myself-
Tuesday (today) went into work to get a facial and cut a co-workers hair.
beanie- store in Big Bear
scarf- BP Nordstrom
t shirt- Kohl's
tank underneath- target
jeans- Vigoss Nordstrom
shoes- Vans Kohl's
cute green coffee cup- Thai Pan

Last but not least, my cutie girlies heading to school this morning-
Hannah's green dress- Gymboree
grey leggings- Old Navy
boots- Children's Place
Claire's pink dress- Target
polka dot leggings- Target
pink converse- Nordie's kids sale

That's all for today.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
xo

22 comments:

Ashley said...

Love all your outfits but I'm pretty sure those girls steal the show, don't you agree!? I'm kidding. You always look super cute and I love the "blanket." nothing like a good deal :) have a great week girl!

Heather said...

You have the cutest clothes and are so good at putting them together. I wish I could do that. You are so funny with your mom and sister. Gotta get those pics! Cute girls too! Love their outfits!

Shannon said...

Always so cute! I do have to say that those last two outfits that those cutie patooties are in are my fav :)

lori said...

i love that blanket/sweater... i would definitely snatch that up if i found it on my ON clearance rack. i mean a blanket you can wear!? love it.

you had me dying laughing about mr. hass taking the pictures... "do i look skinny?!" hahaha... so true.

Kris said...

FunE

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Cute outfits, as usual! And, your hair is getting SO long again!!!

Holly said...

I need that blanket/ sweater... LOVE.

The girls are cute as always.

And your mom and sister are pretty precious too!

Cicurka said...

What is the weather like there? It's so warm?
I'm freezing here....
I'd love to be there :))))

I love your outfits and the family portrait, too. :)

Holly said...

You people just stop being so cute! How can you continue to eat your Mom's pie and stay so skinny? Love the clothes, I kinda want to dress like Claire today.

Janna said...

Wow! Check out the hotties joining you for WIWW today. Seriously, your mom is SO pretty and looks like she could be one of the sisters - not the mom. Love your outfits, especially your super, comfy-casual looks. That's the area where I'm challenged - the comfy casual. Guess I better pin some of your looks :)

Kerri said...

My favorite this week is the "younger" models! What a cute picture!

Lauren said...

Your sweater blanket....isn't it soooo cozy?!? And love your beanie hat too! Here in the snow...you get sweater blanket, beanie, uggs and anything else you can wrap around your body! Coziness is happiness here! ( and oh it's wonderful to hide the effects of eating too many chocolate chip cookies too..ha!). I love the girls outfits too...target...rocks! But, not at all impressed with the Jason wu line. Big bummer!:(

Paige said...

So fun! I love that your sister and mom jumped in there with you. My fam thinks I am crazy to do this!!!

And your picture that you hate of yourself I LOVE!!!!!!

Have a super week girl!!!

paige

Barb said...

Your 'blanket' is so cute! And the beanie hat, too - I live in hats on the weekend. I just love how you put stuff together, and I'm always inspired by your WIWW posts. I should start printing off your WIWW pics and when I shop I could just refer to them! HA! I'm only kinda kidding. :)

Have a great rest of the week, Genn.

Nicolle said...

Your girls look adorable in their pinks and greens. You, your mom, and sis are BEAUTIFUL! Love the pictures. I really love your sweater in the first picture. I would wear that for sure. It's so cute!

Katie said...

Your Mom really is so Beautiful! You & Eri have Great Genes!!

Stephanie said...

Loving the new hair color Genn! So fun. The cozy sweater from Old Navy is darling and what a steal that it serves two purposes as a blanket and a sweater! ;)

Sandy said...

Love the picture of your girls at the end. They are too cute!

Eric and Jenny said...

Both your mom and sister are so darling (of course they are they are related to you!). I love the pictures of the three of you, cute girls in your family!

Dinner on the beach sounds like something out of a book, wish I could have tagged along!

Hope your Wednesday is going great dear!

Thiago & Teri said...

So cute..all of you!!! I love your little Old Navy sweater/blanket...what a fun little item. Your mom and sister are just beautiful, I have looked at their blogs as well and you are all so entertaining and fun. Such a cute family!!

Unknown said...

super cute outfits - that sweater looks SO comfy!
and your girls are SO SO SO cute! simply adorable.

Jill said...

Great pictures, great outfits...but I am really loving that swaeter too! :-) Have a great day!

Blessings,
Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...